Monday, December 17, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  We spent much of this week preparing for Christmas, and honestly, now that I look back, I'm not sure what all we did.  On Monday we visited the kids' grandparents and great grandparents in the Temple area and on Saturday, Santa came and visited our neighborhood in out community park.  The kids were terrified of Santa, but we did get these pictures of me holding them and standing beside Santa.  They did love playing with their friends at the park, though.
  Just to let everyone know, I won't be pasting in awhile.  We are going to visit my sister and her family for Christmas and so I'm going to prepare and get ready for our trip. I will start posting again the day after Christmas, so Merry Christmas to all!







No comments:

Post a Comment