Friday, February 1, 2013

Teaching Triplets: The Letter C


- Morning Prayer: Lord I give you today.  All I think, do, and say.  All my work and all my play.  This I give to you today. Amen

-Calendar Time and Weather: We sing two songs for calendar time, which you can find HERE.  We then discuss the weather for that day'

-YouTube.com Video Lessons:  This week, we continued learning the letters of the alphabet, so most of our work revolves around the letter C.  We watch four videos:



- Bible Lesson:  
Noah's Ark



-Puppet Time:  

Sock Puppet Caterpillars


-Crafts:  

Handprint  Cats
cotton ball Cc (or clouds)


-Music Appreciation:  


Dvorak


- Russian Lessons:  This week we just did the same as last week.  We ended up ordering the Dino Lingo lessons and we started these this week.



- Nature Study/Games: Clouds


-For games we had:
The Carrot Seed


No comments:

Post a Comment