Friday, November 9, 2012

Freeday Friday: My Groupon Birthday

  Tuesday was my birthday and a couple of months ago, I decided I wanted to celebrate my own way.  So, I became Groupon fanatic and decided to have a Groupon birthday.  I wanted to have one day that I could be pampered and get dressed; actually feel like a woman instead of a mommy.  I already had a Groupon for a massage so I spent September and October checking Groupon everyday for great beauty deals.  I ended up adding a manicure, a hair blow out, and a dress to make a wonderful, relaxing day of beauty.  I couldn't find any make-up services on Groupon, so I went ahead and had my makeup done (just no discount), as well.  So here's how my day went:
10:30am manicure at Aziz Salon (Groupon deal $15)
11:30am hot stone message at Work Well Austin (free as a gift)
1:00pm   makeup application at MAC (free with $50 purchase of makeup)
2:30pm   hair styled at Blo Blow dry bar ($17 Groupon deal, although I spent an extra $170 on extensions)

Also, I got a Von Vonni Transformer dress for $60 on Groupon and with all that, I was ready for the March of Dimes Gala.


No comments:

Post a Comment