Monday, November 5, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  Another busy week...Every other Monday, the kids and I started visiting my grandparents after their nap.  We then head over to my parents house for dinner.  We did this last week and had a great visit.  On Tuesday, we had a cleaning company over.  We've decided to invest in quartlery deep cleanings,so we have Power to Scour come out and clean, clean, clean.  Boy do they do a great job too!  My house hasn't been this clean in about a year.  For Halloween, we went to our new church's Fall Festival.  Although they were too young for a lot of activities, they did enjoy the pony rides.  I let them pick out their own costumes, so Adrik went as a blue monster, Tali as a pink monster, and Charli Kate as Minnie Mouse.  After the carnival, we went trick or treating in the neighborhood.  During the day, we had Jack O'lantern homemade poptarts with pumpkin filling and for lunch we had Creep Crawlers Mac and Cheese.  On Thursday, the kids spent the day our friend Ronnie and their Babushka while I had beauty appointments and Jenya and I went to the March of Dimes Gala.  On Friday, the kids and I went to MOPs.  Saturday we went to an air show (more on that next Tuesday).  And we ended the week with church.







No comments:

Post a Comment