Monday, November 12, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  The most of this week was rather ordinary; full of playgrounds, playgroups, and stroller walks.  On Tuesday, we celebrated my birthday.  Jenya was wonderful enough to pick up Macaroni Grill on his way home from work and we had a coconut cream pie to  mark the occasion.  On Saturday, we had the MOPs chili cook-off.  I had volunteered to give a testimony and had entered a chili into the cook-off.  I didn't win a prize, but I heard positive comments about my chili and there wasn't very much left.  I figured that's a good sign.  The testimony went great, but the kids were horrible.  In our church, there is not a lot of adornment, but there is a stage and Charli Kate was not happy unless she was on stage.  The other two were fussy and bored, so Jenya ended up taking them home right after dinner.  Although it didn't turn out perfect for me, it was still a great event, a huge success, and I had a good time.

1 comment: