Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holiday Card

I did not do a good job sending out holiday cards this year; I think that less than half of my intended cards actually made it to the mail box.  The lists I used to address the cards comprised of my wedding guest list and my baby shower guest list.  So if you've moved in the past two years, didn't attend either the wedding or a baby shower, or if I have your address in an email, you probably did not receive a card from us.  Please don't be offended.  My sister even got left out this year.  With that said, below is our holiday card.  Please if you would like me to mail one (or if you know someone that would like one), I would be happy to!  I have plenty left over.  You can email the address to thestepanovfamily@gmail.com or, if its easier, text the address to 512.657.7209.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment