Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Teaching Triplets Tuesday: The Letter B

  Last week we continued our lessons with the letter B:

- Morning Prayer: Lord I give you today.  All I think, do, and say.  All my work and all my play.  This I give to you today. Amen

-Calendar Time and Weather: We sing two songs for calendar time, which you can find HERE.  We then discuss the weather for that day'

-YouTube.com Video Lessons:  This week, we continued learning the letters of the alphabet, so most of our work revolves around the letter B.  We watch four videos:


- Bible Lesson:  We do this on YouTube, as well.  We watch a video and then at night I read them a Bible lesson story in their Bibles that I got for them for Christmas.  This week we focused on Adam and Eve:


-Puppet Time:  This week we made THESE really cute volley bug stick puppets and listened to THIS song about bugs.



-Craft:  I get these crafts off of Pinterest. 


-Music Appreciation:  This week was a fun one; we used Mendelsson's Fingal's Cave. The kids loved it!

- Art Appreciation:  Bridge Over a Pond of Water Lilies by Monet

- Russian Lessons:  This week we just did the same as last week.  We ended up ordering the Dino Lingo lessons.



- Nature Study/Games:  Our nature study this week was finding bugs.


-For games we had:
Ball Bounce in the tramploine
Bubble Blowing
Balloon Toss



No comments:

Post a Comment