Monday, January 14, 2013

My Family Monday: Every Day Life with Triplets

  With the holidays over, this week was devoted to getting back in the swing of things.  The kids and I started some new lessons (I'll get into more details tomorrow).  The kids have really blossomed in the last few months.  They are constantly talking and are understanding so much.  I decided that we would start some lessons that are more advanced and detailed.   I can't wait to blog more about it tomorrow.
  We started putting Charli Kate on the potty more this week.  We were previously putting the kids on the potty in the morning and on Monday, since Charli Kate has been doing so well, I tried putting her in panties.   We would go to sit on the potty ever 15 minutes or so and she would do really well and go when I sat her on the potty, but she would also still go in her panties.  I think she couldn't tell when she needed to go, so we scaled down a bit...We kept her in her diaper, but we are now taking her to the potty more often.  And, of course, when  she tells us she needs to go, we put her on the toilet.  The other two sit on the toilet almost every morning, but they don't go.  I think they're scared to.
  That's about all that has been going on this last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment