Monday, October 15, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life With Triplets

  What a great week!  On Friday we headed out of town to spend the weekend in Denton with my sister and her family.  Jenya headed to the horrible UT/OU game on Saturday while the rest of us watched a game with a much better outcome, the New York Yankees against the White Sox.  No not the professional teams....It was my nephew's little league baseball game.  Although I didn't get to see much since I was busy chasing the triplets, my nephew's team won!
  On Sunday we celebrated my youngest nephew, Mig's, second birthday. Since Mig is a Cowboys fanatic, appropriately we celebrated by having a football party during the game.  I guess Jenya brought home some bad luck from the UT game, since the Cowboys lost, or maybe a bit of good luck, since Jenya was cheerring for the Ravens, depending on how you look at it.  Worn out from such a bog weekend, the triplets spent most of the party taking a nap.  After the game, we headed back home, to Charli Kate's pleasure.  Sometimes there's just no place like home!



That's my nephew at bat


No comments:

Post a Comment