Monday, October 29, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  It was one of the hardest weeks!  As I mentioned in my Thursday Threes post, the kids came down with a stomach bug.  We pretty much spent the entire week cuddling on the couch and watching cartoons.  Even without the stomach problems, it is clear that we are now headed full steam into the Terrible Twos.  Both Adrik and Tali especially are throwing huge tantrums!  It makes for long days.  When we did venture out of our house on Saturday, we had to return home early from the library, because of a tantrum.  Tali asked for a snack and so I got out a bag of Cheerios.  I wouldn't let her hold th bag since we were in the library (otherwise Cheerios would be all over the place) and she decided that was unacceptable.  Anyway, that's about all that happened this last week.

Two Things That I Forgot to Mention:
~On Tuesday, we had Lowe's install a backyard deck.  Jenya received some Lowe's giftcards from a sales contest that he did at Dell, and they covered the entire deck cost plus some left over...Pictures to come.
~At the last MOPs meeting, my name was drawn to have lunch with our MOPs mentor mom, Corinnne.  Immediately after my name was called another MOPs mom volunteered to watch the kids.  What a wonderful blessing this was.  Especially since everyone was sick previously in the week and I really needed a break.  Corinne and I dined at a new restaurant in Georgetown, El Monumento (the Mexican food restaurant owned by the same people as The Monument).  I had a wonderful time chatting with Corinne and the food was AMAZING.  I had heard mixed reviews, but I enjoyed my entire experience.  I ordered the Swiss Chard and Sweet Potato Enchiladas and they were superb!  A special thanks to Kelly for watching the kids!   

Here are the pictures I couldn't get to post on my Thursday Threes Sections...Poor, sick Tali.  She definitely got it the worse of us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment