Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaching Triplets Tuesday: Dog

Continuing our unit on farm animals, last week's lesson  was on dogs:



Songs and Videos:



Activities:
1) Dog Color Sheet: I printed off the horse color sheet pictured below and holding it up, I taught the kids the word dog and that a dog says arf.  Later they colored their dogs.  I used these pictures throughout the week to reinforce the word dog and the sound arf.

2) Actual Animal Sounds:  I downloaded a dog barking from HERE and played the noise over and over while saying "dog".

3) Visit to the Animal Shelter:  This week we are learning about cats and so our third activity is to visit the animal shelter and see both dogs and cats.  We are actually planning on doing this today.


Bible Lesson:
We ran out of Rizer videos and the kids are not interested in any other videos that I've, so until I can find anything else, I'm putting a hold on this pat of the lesson.

Yes, You Can Use Meridian Tapping for Animals | Meridian Vitality

No comments:

Post a Comment