Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaching Triplets Tuesday: Horse







 So sorry about the break in posts....We've been changing up the schedule and that has cut down on my computer, so now I have to figure out a new time to write my blogs.  I'll give more details throughout the week, but today my post is about our horses lesson:





Songs and Videos:



Activities:
1) Horse Color Sheet: I printed off the horse color sheet pictured below and holding it up, I taught the kids the word horse and that a horse says nay.  Later they colored their horses.  I used these pictures throughout the week to reinforce the words horse and the sound nay.

2) Actual Animal Sounds:  I downloaded a horse from HERE and played the noise over and over while saying "horse".

3) Pony Rides:  We went to Kiddie Acres were the kids actually rode on a Pony named Bella!  Tali was just a little scared at the beginning, but she was a trouper and rode the pony like a champ.  Adrik couldn't wait his turn.  As soon as Charli Kate got close to the pony she started meowing (she's a bit confused when it comes to animal sounds).  As soon as Bella started trotting, she was all smiles and giggles.  By the end of the ride, she naying.


Bible Lesson:
The Rizers: John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.



No comments:

Post a Comment