Saturday, October 20, 2012

Silly Saturday: If Your Happy and You Know It

I've decided to change my Saturday posts, yet again.  Although I love running and I've been continuing my marathon training, it just really isn't that interesting to blog about.  So I decided that the kids are starting to do those funny little things that kids do, I would now have a silly Saturday to share those moments.
The kids have been really into the song If Your Happy and You Know It, especially Adrik.  When I went to pick up the kids from MOPs this Friday, the nursery worker told me that the song came on right when she was changing his diaper and it became a whole new experience.  Of course, Adrik, pants down and all, was trying to all the motions while the poor lady was trying desperately to get him changed.  Below is a video of the kids dancing to If Your Happy and You Know It.


No comments:

Post a Comment