Monday, May 21, 2012

My Family Mondays: Every Day Life With Triplets

I think this is the first time in awhile there hasn't been very much going on.  The kids continue to get one step closer to walking.  Tali is now pulling up on the furniture.  Adrik not only pulls up on things, but also pushes things around while he is on his knees.  Charli Kate is walking along the furniture and she actually pulled herself up to standing while holding onto my shoulder, let go of me, and stood for a few seconds on her own.  They are still teething; Tali is the worse...She's been so grumpy.
With everything that was going on last week, I forgot to mention, I did get volunteer position as an Environmental Educator Docent for the Colorado River Foundation.  I will be teaching groups of kids on field trips about the history and the environmental impact of the Colorado River.  Its an amazing opportunity and the foundation works very closely with the Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA).  Not only will it look good on my resume, but it is such a good cause!  I observed a field trip on Friday and after a bit of training, I will be leading groups of girl scouts and boy scouts this summer.
Right now, Jenya and I are having landscaping put in our front yard.  Today has been the first day and they'll either be finished tomorrow or Monday, but so far so good.  I plan on doing a Freeday Friday post all about it soon.
Well, that's about it at our house.  I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment