Thursday, July 19, 2012

Catching Up

  It had been a crazy week for us and I haven't been able to post because of it.  Last Friday, we headed up to Denton to spend time with my sister and her family, while also stopping by to visit some of our friends in Weatherford.  We arrived home late on Monday night.  On Tuesday, I decided not to post my Teaching Triplets Tuesday segment since I had repeated our lesson from last week and then last night, I attended an Underground Texas Grotto meeting and was unable to write.  So here I am today, trying to play catch-up.  With everything that has been going on, I have so many things to blog about.  I figured I would write small apology for my absence and outline what I will be blogging about next week:

1)  Freeday Friday:  Speleology and Caving
2)  Saturday Sprints: The Hardcore Mud Series
3)  Sunday Saying: Family
4)  My Family Monday: Our Visit to Denton

  So stay tuned...I should have some interesting posts up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment