Monday, July 9, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

What a week!  My sweet sister, Michelle, and her three kids; Gabriel, Selah, and Mig were in town and boy did we have fun!  On Monday we went to a splash pad in Temple.  My kids were just okay with it...It was overcast and cool, so they got cold pretty quickly, but my niece and nephews had a blast.  Luckily there was a playground adjacent to the splash pad, so we played over there to dry off.  Afterwards, we headed over to Memaw and Papaw's for lunch.  On Tuesday, we were going to go to Inner Space Caverns, until we realized that strollers were not allowed.  Instead, we took a much needed break (we had been on the go Saturday, Sunday, and Monday).  On Wednesday, we headed to Belton and had a Fourth of July lunch at my parent's house.  All six of the kids had a blast playing in a sprinkler toy that I had bought on Wednesday.  On Thursday we got another little break, but on Friday the six kids, Michelle, and I braved Chuck E. Cheese for Selah's birthday.  My trio was still a little too young, but they had fun dancing to the music, looking at all the games and rides, and they LOVED the Mascot (I guess) Chuck E. Cheese.  If you tried to put them on a ride, they would scream, though.  Afterwards, we had a delicious lunch at Fudruckers.  On Saturday,we celebrated the birthday of my beautiful niece, Selah, who turned two (just kidding, Selah...She actually turned four.  Its an inside joke that we had been playing throughout the week).  It was definitely a memorable week, but boy am I still recovering!

My niece and nephews got a kick out of pushing the stroller:


Grumpy Adrik and Mig at Chuck E. Cheese.  I think Adrik's crying because Mig is a crazy driver:


All six with Chuck E.


Mig at the Fourth of July parade.  We didn't go, but this was too cute so I had to post:



The Birthday Princess:

No comments:

Post a Comment