Monday, July 30, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  Its been a pretty tough week.  Adrik is going through a rough round of teething, so he has been waking up at 3am and then again at 4:30 and at 5:30 and so on, until I finally give up and let him wake-up for good.  He is also waking up early from his naps and has been extremely cranky!  Its been difficult for everyone.
  The kids are starting to interact more and more.  Tali is constantly trying to feed the other two and they'll all give each other pacies.  Tali is a bit confused and calls both Adrik and Charli Kate 'bubba'.
  I've really enjoyed watching them play and interact.  This week, just now, it seems like they are really starting to grow-up and I enjoy being a silent witness to their exploration of the world around them.
  They are also starting to really develop their vocabulary, picking up new words on what seems like a daily basis.    Even Adrik has started telling me 'no, no' when I'm doing something he doesn't want me to do. Other than enjoying my kids at this stage in life, it has been a pleasantly mundane week.




No comments:

Post a Comment