Monday, September 10, 2012

My family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets


   Its been another busy week in the Stepanov household!  Jenya had both Monday and Tuesday off, so its been so nice to have the extra hands!  On Wednesday, Jenya put in his two weeks notice at Dell and will soon be starting over at a company called MELLANOX.  He will basiclly be doing the same thing, but Dell will be his account.  He's really looking forward to his new job and we're all really happy for him.
  On Thursday, I finally got a new phone!  A couple of months ago, Charli Kate had gotten a hold of my phone and completely broke it.  Since my contract would be up shortly, and I would qualify for a free phone with a new contract, we decided to just get the most basic Go Phone that we could find.  It was horrible!  I had no features or capabilities whatsoever and couldn't even get reception in my own house.  To talk on the phone I had to go outside!  I got a Pantech and I love it...It has been so great!  But with that said, I did lose all my contacts again, so everyone who is reading this, please give me a call or email me.  Otherwise, I will not have your number.  Also, please don't be offended if I don't recognize your number.
  Friday, we had our first MOPs meeting.  I posted about how that went earlier this week, so if you missed out click HERE. On Saturday, Jenya went to the UT game while the triplets and I enjoyed a visit with Babushka.  On Sunday, we skipped church for a six mile jog (I had a dentist appointment on Saturday morning) and in the afternoon we headed over to San Gabriel park to feed the ducks (more on that tomorrow).  All in all, a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment