Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaching Triplets Tuesday: Goat

Last week, we continued our farm animals unit and learned about goats.  Here is the lesson plan for that week:



Songs and Videos (I was having troubles finding anything about goats,so we only had our unit song):



Activities:
1) Goat Color Sheet: I printed off the goat color sheet pictured below and holding it up, I taught the kids the word goat and that a goat says meh.  Later they colored their goats.  I used these pictures throughout the week to reinforce the words goat and the sound meh.

2) Actual Animal Sounds:  I downloaded a goat from HERE and played the noise over and over while saying "goat".

3) For this activity, we are waiting for the end of the unit and we will visit the Austin zoo, where we will be able to see both goats and pigs.


Bible Lesson:

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.


goat

No comments:

Post a Comment