Monday, September 17, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  Wow!  For once there's not much going on here.  Looking back on the week, I can hardly remember anything too significant happening.  Adrik did get his cast off on Friday, which was so great!  They took another x-ray and there had been quite a lot of healing.  I was so proud of all three of my little ones, especially Adrik.  They were so good during the appointment.  When they cut off Adrik's cast, they were not scared at all and Adrik didn't even flinch.  In six months, Adrik will get both of his legs re-xrayed to make sure the growth plates weren't damaged, but other than a slight limp, he's doing great!
  Before we went to our appointment, the kids and I visited Jenya at work for one last time.  We didn't bring the stroller in and their personalities really shined.  Charli Kate had a blast!  She wasn't too interested in Jenya's co-workers, but she loved the air vents and she loved running down the halls while I chased her.  Of course, Tali was a social little butterfly, visiting all the people and smiling and laughing.  Adrik was the mama's boy (as always)...okay as long as I was holding his hand and screaming as soon as I was out of sight, chasing down Charli Kate.  Its been nice to have a relatively quiet week, but it sure makes this post rather short!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment