Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter and New Beginnings

Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal.  It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown.  ~Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune


Okay so this quote doesn't quite talk about a change (which is what I was looking for), but I wanted something relevant to Easter and about change and this was the best that I could find that I liked.  I do think this is a very nice quote,  but it is more about a new beginning, leaving the past behind, and hope for a new day.  I just wanted something about a boring, underwhelming change.  Oh well, I guess everything can't work out perfectly.
Anyway, I wanted this to be a lead way into some changes that I'm making with the blog.  They are not going to be too noticeable, but I am going to start to monetize my blog.  What does that mean to my followers?  The biggest change that you will notice is the appearance of advertisements.  I hope that these do not bother anybody and they should be relevant in nature and appropriate.  Also, in an effort to attract more attention and to create more followers, I'm going to reference the triplets in all of my blog posts.  This is the area of  my expertise and it is the topic that generates the most clicks on my blog.  Another strategy to boost up my followers is to create a sister blog titled All About Triplets.  It will contain the same material as The Stepanov Family, its just an easier way for people to find me.  With these changes, I will keep the daily posts, but the topics will change slightly:
My Family Mondays:  Weekly Updates About The Stepanov Family
Tasty Tuesdays: Recipes That Please Babies and Adults
Wordless Wednesdays:  Pictures of My Little Ones
Thursday Threes: Advice and My Experience With Triplets
Free Day Friday:  A Chance for Me to Discuss Whatever's on My Mind
So Craft Saturdays: Crafts That You Can do With Young Children
Saying Sundays:  Inspirational Quotes
I hope you enjoy the changes and please tell anyone that you think would be interested to follow either one of my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment