Monday, August 27, 2012

My Family Monday: Everyday Life with Triplets

  It seems like Adriks's leg is getting better this week.  We were deliberating whether we should make a doctor's appointment for him today, but we decided against it and opted to wait until Thursday.  At least he seems to be sleeping better.  In risk of jinxing myself by mentioning it, I haven't had to go in to his room to put his pacey inhis mouth for three nights in a row.  Its strange for me to get eight straight hours of sleep and when my alarm goes off, I feel like I've overslept.  And to think, before the triplets came along, I needed nine hours to feel completely rested.
  On Friday, we changed things up a bit.  Since I no longer have a babysitter come every Friday and since Friday's a day off from running, I decided we would head over to the library.  Its been months since I last took the kids over there.  We used to participate in a baby and me storytime, but we stopped going.  It was really hard on all four of us and the storytime only lasted for 15 minutes.  Now that the kids are older, I thought they like to play in a little toy section of the library and boy was I right.  The kids had a blast!
  On Saturday, we were planning to go to a splash pad (Jenya said we had to do something, because it was the last Saturday before football starts).  Adrik's leg wasn't  doing too great that morning, so we decided that  a slippery splash pad might not be the best idea.  Since I had such success on Friday, we decided we would head back to the library instead and luckily it was just as fun for the kids.  We rounded off the evening with dinner and I don't think I've ever seen kids eat so much and behave so well!
  On Sunday, we headed over to the triplets' grandparents' house to celebrate in honor of their Uncle Pavlik. Today he celebrated his birthday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment