Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Threes: What to Expect When Raising Triplets....Laundry

  I decided to start a new series for my Thursday Threes posts....What to Expect When Raising Triplets.  I won't be doing this every Thursday, but every once in awhile, I'll post strange little things that I didn't expect to worry about when I was pregnant, but has been a major part of everyday life with triplets.
  My first post is about laundry.  I try to do a load of laundry everyday.  I organized my small laundry room so that it is a convenient little spot to store clean, folded clothes in case I don't get a chance to put everything away.  I have three shelves on one wall; one shelf for my clothes, one shelf for my husband's clothes, and one shelf for the babies' clothes.  I have a shower curtain rod attached (with screws) above my washer and dryer for hung laundry.  And I have three Ikea baskets hung on the wall for small items like socks. This has been pertinent in keeping the house clean and free of laundry clutter.

(Come back tomorrow for pictures of my laundry room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment