Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beauty

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."~Hellen
Keller


I had a gentleman come up to me in the store the other day and among other things he told me, "you know, I often see babies, and I think to myself, 'wow, that baby's ugly'.  Of course, I don't say that to the mother, but I have to say, all three  of your babies are beautiful."
It was an interesting thing to hear and I have to admit, there are times that I've wondered how the rest of the world views my babies.  Of course, I think that my babies are the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  This quote tugged at my heart, especially coming from Hellen Keller.  It doesn't matter how my babies look or how the world views my little ones.  From the day I found out I was pregnant I thought they were beautiful, because I felt it in my heart.  Sure, it makes me feel good to hear that my opinion is shared by strangers, but this quote is a reminder to me why I believe my babies are beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment