Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday

Our Superbowl Sunday was rather low key.  A few days ago the kids and I drew our teams to cheer for and Jenya already knew he was going for the Giants.  I wrote Giants on one sheet of paper and Patriots on the other.  The first to pick a piece of paper was Charli Kate and she drew Giants. Next was Tali who also drew the Giants.  Adrik picked the Patriots, as did I.  The day after the drawing, I printed off helmets for our teams and wrote names on each one.  I think the kids were over excited.  When it was time for the game, they pretty much cried the entire time.  Charli Kate was extremely fussy, but we found that the only time she was happy was when she was half naked on her changing pad, so after we changed her diaper she stayed there for awhile.  Here is a picture of the kids under the helmets and Charli Kate happily on her 'bed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment