Saturday, February 25, 2012

The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities-Stephen Covey

Now that we've been working on a different schedule for a little while, I've made a few tweaks.  The trips now only take two naps.  I originally scheduled their afternoon nap to be an hour and a half and their morning nap to be one hour. I found that they will sleep the entire nap in the morning, but not in the afternoon.  I've just now decided to change their bedtime routine.  We were feeding them formula at 5:30pm and then solids right afterwards and then feeding them formula again at 6:30pm.  I decided to take the first evening formula away and instead feed them a family dinner.  I give them bite sized portions of what Jenya and I eat for dinner (well, at least what they can eat) and then I feed them their baby food afterwards.  I started this tonight. Jenya and I had chicken tortilla soup and corn bread.  I gave the triplets corn bread and avocado (we had avocado in the soup).  They loved it.  Last change, I now do shorter jogs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, ending the jog in the park, where I push the triplets in a swing.  On Saturday, we have family day in the park instead of a jog.  Here is a video of the triplets swinging:

No comments:

Post a Comment