Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's

Okay, so I know that today isn't actually Valentine's Day, but by the time I post tomorrow it will be practically over.  So I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day and to brag about my man.  Not only is he a wonderful dad, but he has really stepped up to the plate.  He has changed dirty diapers, helped me with feeding the kids, and comforted screaming babies (something most men probably wouldn't do).  Not only has he done these things, but he works full time so that we have a roof over our heads and food on our plates, goes to school for his master's degree and he stills takes out the garbage at the end of the night.  Lately, he has even been tiding the the living room while I've been putting the kids down for bed.  Jenya, I love you!  I'm so fortunate to have you as my  husband and the father of our kids.  Happy Valentine's Day (I hope you appreciate this post, because, besides the Valentine's Day lunch that I'm preparing tomorrow, this is all your getting).

No comments:

Post a Comment