Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rub-A-Dub-Dub Three Babies in a Tub

A couple of days ago, I tried out giving all three babies a bath at once.  I got everything I would need ready including their PJ's and diapers, and changing pad, towels, wash cloth, and their Bumbo seats.  The girls are both proficient in sitting, but Adrik is still quite a bit wobbly so I thought I should use their seats.  It worked out great and they had a blast.  So tonight, we did it again, this time while Daddy was at school.  Again, we had success.  This is great because not only will it save time with the bath, but on the nights that Jenya is home I have to cook dinner and it was always a challenge to fit everything in.  Now on Tuesdays and Thursdays we can have our family lunch and in the evenings I can give the babies their baths.  Here is a video of their first bath together.

No comments:

Post a Comment