Monday, March 5, 2012

Craft Time Fail


This weekend for our craft, I found a small blurb on a website for tissue paper painting (I since can not find the same site).  The instructions were very vague and pretty much said sprinkle water on tissue paper and watch the colors bleed.  I figured this would be a fun one for my kids.  They discovered Penny's water bowl this week and had a lot of fun with that and they LOVED the construction paper garland that we made and I was right.  They had a lot of fun playing with the water and taring up the paper.  Unfortunately, the site I found forgot to mention that not every type of tissue paper bleeds.  So our beautiful artwork made from tinted water dribbling onto a sheet of construction paper didn't turn out too great.  Oh well.  Now I know that I should research a little bit better next time.  

Here they are making a mess and watching a little TV.  I just love the funny face Adrik is making:


 Here is our work of art:

1 comment:

  1. Heheh how cute!! Still a work of art ;-) and all that matters is that they had fun!

    ReplyDelete