Thursday, March 22, 2012

Halo Heaven


All you mothers of little girls, I've stumbled upon a website called Halo Heaven and I'm now pretty addicted.  I just couldn't understand why three little hair clips should cost $6 (they'll just break in a week anyway), so I made it my mission to find a place to buy cute girl stuff and not go bankrupt.  After a bit of searching, I hit the jackpot...I was able to purchase 36 gerber daisy hair clips for $3!  There are a couple of downsides; 1) It is wholesale, so you have to purchase twelve of the same item, but I think its worth it.  Like I said they will be broken (or lost) in a week, and 2) shipping is expensive.  It cost $10, making my grand total $13.  Still a deal considering the second cheapest I could find was $22 (without shipping) for 24 pieces.  Without further ado, here is a link to the site: http://www.haloheaven.com/
*Make sure to check out the closeout section for the best deals.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. When I was in Cali I use to go to downtown La and I could get about 12 hair bows for a dollar... But now that I can't go there this is a great alternative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete