Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hot Diggity Dog

As most of you know, I am in the middle of planning the triplets first birthday!  Around October or so, the kids started really getting into Mickey Mouse and so, naturally, they are going to have a Mickey Mouse party.  One of the things I'm planning is a hot dog bar.  I thought it would be fun to have a ton of condiments in little mason jars and then I decided to expand on that idea and include recipes for different kinds of hot dogs.  I chose five recipes:
1)   Chicago Hot Dog
2)   New York Hot Dog
3)   Chili Cheese Dog
4)   Slaw Dog
5)   Hot Diggity Dog

At the party, I'm going to use five different risers.  Each riser will have little mason jars with the ingredients for the hot dog and in the front will be a food tag stating the name of the hot dog and then list the ingredients.  I'm having  the food tags made and they will be lollipop style.  I will place them in a mason jar filled with jelly beans (my mom's idea...Thanks, Mom).  Of course, we'll have all the staples as well.  The guest can either choose a recipe or be rogue and come up with their own recipe.  I'm really excited about this.  I hope it will be cute, tasty, and fun!

I'm thinking somewhat like this, but mine will be way cuter:

1 comment:

  1. SUCH A CUTE IDEA!! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete