Sunday, March 25, 2012

Getting Birthday Ready

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.  ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson 


Now that Jenya's birthday has pasted, I've been frantically getting ready for the triplets' birthday.  In fact, I didn't post last night, because I was fiendishly working on their baby books.  It would be nice to have them ready for the party, but I don't know if I ordered my prints in time...Oh, well.
Anyway, with their birthday only a week away, I'm going to take a break for my usual posts and run a week long special edition.  Here's my line-up:
Monday- Birthday Party Information
Tuesday- Charli Kate Turns One
Wednesday- Adrik Turns One
Thursday- Tali Turns One
Friday- The Triplets' Birthday Story
Saturday- The Triplets' Birthday Video (don't worry...It was moments after their birth, so its not one of those
                delivery videos you see, but, even though I think its beautiful, it can be hard to watch.  They were
                 tiny and premature)
Sunday- The Big Party
Here's a picture of my big, ugly belly taken one year ago today. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I can't even imagine having three :-) Happy almost birthday to the triplets!

    ReplyDelete