Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Fever!!

Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.  ~W. Earl Hall

The Stepanov family celebrated a beautiful day today.  After a couple of days of dreary, cold weather the kids and I were anxious to get out.  We spent a wonderful afternoon shopping, dining out, and strolling by the lake.  Last night the kids started to get cabin fever bad!  They are so used to going out every day and with the horrible weather I kept them cooped up.  This morning they did pretty good, but right before we hit the streets they started getting antsie.  As soon as we got out of the house, they were in the best mood ever.  We had a fantastic day!  I hope everyone else enjoyed the beautiful spring weather.


1 comment:

  1. I am loving it myself! We went for a nice long walk today.

    ReplyDelete